Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians and everyone else. Let’s celebrate this Canada day through this Canadian Food party!
I would like to start and host a brand new blog party and it is all about Canada! The purpose of the carnival is to celebrate Canada and what better time to do it than Canada Day – July 1st! The celebration will start July 1st and continue for the entire month. So you have 31 days to link up your posts about Canada!
Don’t forget, starting on August 1st to August 7th, you will be able to vote for your favourite among the links that have been posted. For the next 3 weeks, I will feature the top 3 posts as voted by you – starting with number 3 and finishing with the big reveal of #1! I will also pin the posts to a Pinterest board.
Here are the rules:
1. The post must be about food, preferably contains a recipe, that showcases Canada or something Canadian.
2. The post must be linked to this event announcement.
3. The use of logo would be helpful as it would spread the word.
4. You can submit as many posts as you want as long as they meet the criteria.
5. Invite friends to join in on the celebration (Optional).
Happy Canada Day!
Thank you 😀
Hope you’re having a great holiday weekend. Happy Canada Day!
Thank you and yes, did have a wonderful weekend with family 😀 Hope you had a fantastic one too!